Saturday, April 9, 2011

The BEST Birthday Party EVER! Part 3.

Here is the final post on Cupe's birthday party!

I just bought a basic package of party hats from Party City and I added some stickers to them.  I bought these stickers from a seller on Etsy.  These stickers were actually dated in the 90's (I think, I threw away the packaging).  I was a bit worried they wouldn't be sticky but they were!  I was very happy to have found them!


  Here's a picture of the party hats displayed with some treats:


The bowl on the left is full of yellow, orange and turquoise gummy bears.  On the right is a plate of white chocolate apples (lowly worm drives an apple car) that I made.  The orange bucket in the middle is full of cookies that Cupe and I made (well, she tasted more than made!).  They are called playdough cookies because of the bright colors, they are really yummy sugar cookies! Here is another picture:



A final birthday party picture! I didn't take a great picture of the things hanging on the curtains but they are yellow, aqua and orange circles that I cut out with the cricut along with circles with the busytown characters.  I attached them to ribbon with my pink ATG gun! 


I had so much fun putting this party together and making all the decorations!  My sweet Cupe loved her party so I couldn't be happier!!

3 comments: