Monday, April 25, 2011

My first award!



 Lolis at My Creative Corner shared an award with me!  Thanks so much Lolis!!!  Her blog is pretty awesome (I love the easter bunny card) so check it out. 

Here are 8 random things about me:

1.  I love Hello Kitty.  My craft room has lots of little Hello Kitty trinkets in it!
2.  I drink one cup of coffee every morning.  I try to wake up before my daughter so I have time to savor it.

3.  My favorite genre of books is fantasy.

4.  I used to hate outdoorsy stuff until I met my hubby.  Now hiking is one of my favorite things to do.

5.  I can still remember how to play the clarinet even though I haven't had lessons since I was 13.

6.  I would move to Colorado in a heartbeat if there was the opportunity!

7.  I love cooking for family and friends and I always make too much food when I do!

8.  I adore Peeps.


Here are 8 blogs I shared this award with:

1.  Wendy
2.  Theresa
3.  Nicole
4.  Claire
5.  Carol
6.  Heather and Lani
7.  Chris
8.  Silvia
 
To receive this award the rules to be followed are:

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about you.
Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so excited to win this from you!

    ReplyDelete