Friday, April 8, 2011

The BEST Birthday Party EVER! Part 2.

Cupe's party was not big but I really wanted to have a lot of personal touches throughout the living room, hallway and dining room where we would be spending our time.  Yesterday I showed you some of the pictures I framed to put around the house.  Here are some more personalized touches that I added.


I used Photoshop Elements to create this, just something simple to add a personal touch! I blurred out Cupe's name (I am sure it's not that big of a deal but just wanted to be safe!).

Here is subway art I made:


This was also made using Photoshop Elements.  I actually got the idea from Alison at Oopsey Daisy.  I personalized it by adding nicknames and her favorite things.  I love subway art!!

Here's the Cake/Cupcake Table:


Isn't the cake adorable?  I didn't make her cake this year.  I knew that I would have major time issues if I did so I ordered it from a wonderful bakery!  I did make all of the other treats for her party though including the cupcakes that are around the cake! The buckets are party favors for the kids. They have a giant lollipop with a label I made Thanking them for celebrating with Cupe.  The jars are cupcakes (yes, I made them!) for the adults to take home with them.  They have a thank you label on the top.  Here's a cupcake in the jar close-up:


They are very easy and fun to make! They are homemade vanilla cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting!

I will post part 3 of cupe's party soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great projects on your blog! I would love to have you link something up to my blog hop! Come check it out, it is all about trying something new.
    http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply I experience your web page furthermore practising and beneficial opinion. it is protected enormously handy calculation as soon as a variety of our assets.thanks for element. i enjoy this make acknowledged. Best Birthday EVER

    ReplyDelete