Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Cards

It's Easter weekend!  I'm enjoying time with my family, I hope you are too!  I thought I'd post a few Easter cards that I made. I used the Easter cartridge for them.  The background paper is something I had, I'm not sure what brand it is.

The first card:


 A side view.  I cut the egg out with yellow paper and again with pink paper and used the flowers from the pink egg.  They are attached with pop dots.


Here is the inside:

 Here is the second card:


I embossed it with the Cuttlebug textile folder.  I used glossy accents in the cut out parts of the egg.

The inside of the second card:


I hope you have a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, and the color combinations that you used! Your blog is awesome! I'm sharing an award with you, please stop by my blog to pick it up :)
    http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete