Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut "Spring Fling" Challenge

Fantabulous Cricut's Monday Challenge is "Spring Fling".  The submission had to have the colors pink, green and yellow.  What terrific colors to work with!  This also came at the perfect time because I needed to make a birthday card for someone.  This is what I came up with:



I made this card  (it's 5x7) using the Stretch Your Imagination cart for the watering can with the bird perched on top.  It's cut at 3 3/4".  The flower on the can was from the Create-A-Critter cart. I used pop-dots to give it some dimension (I love pop-dots!).
The grass is from the Easter 2010 cartridge and is textured using Cuttlebug forest branches folder.  I think it's pretty "Springy"!
I cut out "It's your day" using the phrase from the George cart.  The paper is from the 7gypsies pack 5th Avenue Journey.
 

The inside of the card is just stamped with "Happy Birthday".  Simple!!



I used  the Scalloped Diamond edger punch from EK Success on the bottom edge of the white paper.

Happy Spring and thanks for checking out my card!!

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Tamara
    http://happylifecraftywife.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, springy birthday card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete