Sunday, May 16, 2010

Little cupe's 3rd Birthday

A few months ago my precious little cupe turned 3. She loves Winnie the Pooh so I bought the Pooh and Friends cart and went to work! I made centerpieces that were also party favors. I don't know who loved them more, the adults at the party or the kids! My birthday girl loved them the most, she wanted to keep them all...but finally I coaxed her into giving them up by bribing her with an extra piece of cake!

Sorry if the pictures aren't the best, I sometimes have trouble with my camera (but I'm learning). I cut out the characters and the bees with my cricut and assembled them. I outlined the bee's wings with stickles and then filled them in with Glossy Accents. I then attached the pieces to Winnie-the-Pooh pencils that I bought at Party City.

Winnie the Pooh and Piglet:



Eeyore and Lumpy:



Tigger and Roo:



Here's a picture of all three centerpieces:



I found these cute buckets in the dollar bins at Target, aren't they cute? I added the yellow cellophane so it would look "hunny-ish" and then put floral styrofoam on the buttom of the buckets so the pencils would stay put. I filled the buckets with all kinds of fun stuff for the kids: stickers, punch balloons, whistles (what was I thinking?!), crayons, figurines, and candy. For the "Hunny" on the buckets, I used the Hunny Jar from the Pooh and Friends cart and just used the "Hunny" letters. I actually had intended to use the whole jar but found that just the letters were much more cute!

1 comment:

  1. Do you make these to sell? I am looking for a baby shower.. please email me at tiffanyribon94@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete