Saturday, May 15, 2010

Great Blogs

I love scrapbooking blogs! I thought I'd share a few of my favorites today.
My absolute favorite blog is The Pink Stamper. Robyn has a lot of great cards and other crafts on her blog and she has the funniest videos. She also has a terrific line of clear stamps that are adorable!
Another favorite blog is A Scraphappy Southernbelle. Aymee always has lovely layouts and other craft ideas.
Joy's Life is another terrific blog. Joy has a great website and she is always trying new things. I love the videos for her "Cricut Fake". You really need to check her site out, she is humorous and very informative!
Obsessed with Scrapbooking is full of great information and Joy (another Joy!) has links for coupons and giveaways many times. She is really creative!
You should definitely check these blogs out! They really are inspirational!!

No comments:

Post a Comment