Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Toys

I have gotten some amazing new toys for crafting lately! First, for Mother's Day, my big cupe (my hubby) and my little cupe (my daughter) got me a CARL dc220.

This was a very exciting present for me!! I had seen this cutter on one of Robyn's videos at The Pink Stamper. I had been using a Fiskars cutter but CARL is way better at getting straight cuts, at least in my opinion. The bar has a magnet so it holds the paper down really well and you can cut a lot of paper at one time!

I also broke down and and bought the ATG-714 tape gun.

I first saw this listed at Joy's Life under her cricut must-haves and tips. I had just started crafting and just received my cricut so I didn't think I would need something like that. I had originally bought a different tape gun but I used the tape a lot faster than I thought I would and I really didn't want to spend $8-10 each time I needed more tape (which would have been about every couple of weeks if how fast I used the first one is taken into consideration!). I can't wait to get my tape gun, I'm so excited!

I was checking out the cricut.com website and I saw this little icon at the top of the page so I clicked on it and it took me to a new page that says, "Cricut Circle Surround Yourself"!

What is it?? When I moused over the image it says, "Cricut Personal Paper Cutter". A new toy perhaps??

No comments:

Post a Comment