Friday, May 28, 2010

Challenge Me Monday Project

Today, I created a card for Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut. The Challenge was to create a card with at least 3 flowers on it.
I have had this cute print paper for a long time, I think it is from DCWV, but I could be wrong! I love the colors in this paper so I wanted to use those for the whole card. The card is cut at A6 (6 1/4 X 4 5/8).

The bird is from the Create-a-Critter cartridge, it's cut at 2 inches. I used the same flower cut that is from the bird, it's the Layer 2 cut. I cut the flowers with "Real Dial Size" so that they would be big. The pink flower is cut at 1 1/2 inches and the yellow and brown flowers are cut at 1 1/4 inches.

Since the card was brown I added yellow paper to the inside and put a flower inside, too.

Hope you like it!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this bird from Create a Critter. Your card is simply delicious! Well done with the colors and the inside. Nice! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the little bird. Great tip on using the real dial size to get those larger flowers! Thanks for playing along with the FCCB challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers really pop on your card, CUTENESS! Your bird is very sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors, and the birdie is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week, hope you see again soon.
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comments! I had so much fun doing the FCCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, toooooo cute! Love that birdie! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete