Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thinking of Grandma

I made this card for my Grandma. She loves getting cards from her grandchildren so I thought I'd make her one to let her know I was thinking of her. We live in Texas and she lives in Michigan so we don't see her that often. My Grandma loves bright colors and flowers so I thought I'd do something using bright colors!
For this card I used some of the cardstock that has been collecting in my scrap basket! The printed flower cardstock is the Citrus Stack from DCWV. I embossed the yellow paper using the "With Gratitude" Cuttlebug embossing folder. The flowers were from a scrapbooking travel tote that I received as a gift and the button was just something I had laying around. I am sorry I didn't take more pictures but my camera battery died after the first one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment