Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soo Big!

Hi all! I wanted to share a new card I made using the Paisley cartridge.  This cartridge is so cute, I really like the variety on it.


 This is an A7 size card (folded it is a 7" x 5" card). The giraffe is cut from the Paisley cartridge. It's cut at 3 inches. The giraffe actually had leaves in it's mouth but I cut that off.  I also added some hooves to the giraffe's feet! I used glossy accents on the pink parts (the mouth, tail, antlers and flowers) to make them pop a bit. I attached the giraffe to the card using Pop Dots to give it more dimension.


I used the Pooh Fonts cartridge for "Soo Big". I cut it at 3/4".  I used glossy accents on the letters to make them pop and coordinate with the giraffe. 
The flower cardstock is from the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies matstack and the ribbon is from the dollar section at Target. I used the EK Success Scalloped Diamond Edger Punch on the flower cardstock.
I love the bright colors against the brown! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment