Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pagoda Card

Sorry it took so late for me to post this week! Here is a quick, simple card that I made using the Pagoda Cartridge.  I have had this cart for a while but haven't used it! It has many beautiful cuts on it.  I actually bought the cart because I lived in Japan and I thought it would be great for scrapbooking my time there. It actually is versatile though, as you can see from my card!





The card is 5 1/2 x 4/14 (unfolded it is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2), an A2 sized card.  The branches are cut at 4 1/2 and the bird is cut at 2 1/2.  I used pop dots to adhere the bird.


I chose the colors because I wanted to make a card that would be for a guy instead of the trend of girl cards I have been making! I really love the green color, they remind me of the color of the wallpaper in the house I lived in for a while when I lived in Japan.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments: