Thursday, July 29, 2010

Treat Bags!

I'm going to visit my niece and nephew this weekend and I wanted to bring them a little treat.  Apparently, Silly Bandz are very popular right now so I thought I'd bring them some.  Since Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday is Zoo Animals, I thought I'd use that as a theme for some treat bags for them!  Here is what I came up with:


The hippo and lion are cut at 5 1/2" using the Create-a-Critter cartridge.  I used paper from DCWV Animal Crackers stack.  It's cut at 6 3/4" wide and 4" long and then folded in half.  I stapled the printed cardstock to snack-sized ziplock bags with the treats inside.  I used ribbon wrapped around to cover the staples.

Here's the lion:

and the hippo:

I think my niece and nephew will really like these!

8 comments:

  1. What a darling idea!! They are going to be a hit with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just adorable! I think you'll be their favorite aunt when you give these treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is s super cute idea! Definitely going to scrap lift this one! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. They will love them. Even though I have never heard of silly bands. I think my daughter would love them. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I love both of them. What cute treat bags!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! love the cuts you made and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable way to present the gifts! Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Fun! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete