Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pink Stamper Challenge

Today the Pink Stamper posted a challenge using the colors pink, green, orange and brown.  I thought the colors sounded interesting and challenging so I got started!  After quite a while I finally came up with this:


The card base is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" square.  I used the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder to emboss the green paper.  I also used an EK Success punch on the bottom edge of the green paper.  

The monkey is from the Cricut Lite cartridge, B is for Boy.  It is cut at 3 inches. 


It's a sock monkey! I couldn't wait to use this for something but I didn't have any ideas until the challenge today! It is so cute! 
Here is a close-up of the dot paper:


You can see a little bit better that it has green, orange, pink and brown in it.  I had a lot of fun doing this card. I hope you enjoy it!

9 comments:

  1. This cartridge is on my wish list! This card is way cute! Thanks for sharing. Over from MPS!!

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, so cute! Saw it on MPS and had to tell you how adorable it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that sock monkey! So cute!
    www.pinkcricut.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute , love the monkey.
    Patty

    You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute super fun card ;) Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. I love that monkey. I used the one from Create a Critter but I think I will use this guy for my next monkey. It looks more like the one my GD has.
    So cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete