Friday, June 25, 2010

Love You!

This is the first project I made using a Cricut Lite cartridge.  I used the Sugar and Spice cart.  This cart has a lot more than just girly cuts, I really love the versatility of the cart!  The cuts are very basic but that's okay...I just did some extra layering.


I cut the birds at 3" using light blue textured paper.  I cut the birds again using light green paper, then I just cut off the birds.  The beaks, words and little heart in the O's are TINY! They were very hard to work with!

The card base is cut at A2 (small regular 5 1/2" x 4 1/4").  I used white cardstock for the base.  The first layer is the same dark brown as the beak and little base on the birds. The pink layer is embossed using the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl folder.  I used Celebrate It, Basic Narrows ribbon. I love this particular ribbon, it reminds me of cherry blossoms in Japan (I used to live there). 

After using this cartridge I can't wait to try the other Cricut Lite cartridge I have, B is for Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment