Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moosing Around

Father's Day is still weeks away but I have been motivated to finish up my cards for Father's Day! Here's a card I made for my FIL. I wanted to make him a card with an outdoor theme because he loves the outdoors. We both also have an affection for Meese (that's plural for Moose! Hmmm...it's not? You're joking, right?!) so a single Moose it is!


I used dark green cardstock for the card and dark tan textured cardstock for the layer. The card size is A6.  I used the cuttlebug embossing folder "Forest Branches" to give it some extra dimension!


The moose is made with textured brown cardstock  and the antlers and shadow are made with regular cardstock from The Paper Company.  For the moose I used the Animal Kingdom cartridge cut at 3".  Simple and manly, yet very cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment