Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Card!

Another Pink Stamper challenge!! The challenge is to make a Halloween or Fall project.  Since I still need to make some cards, it's perfect!  I decided to make a pumpkin card using the pumpkin on the Paper Doll Dress-up cartridge. 


I decided to make a pumpkin card using the pumpkin on the Paper Doll Dress-up cartridge.  I thought it was a pretty cute cut, but not so cute that my 3.5 year old nephew wouldn't like it!


I cut out the pumpkin out with orange cardstock and again with green.  I cut off the vine and stem from the green and glued it on the orange pumpkin.  I glued yellow on the back so the eyes would glow and then I used a gel pen to draw on the lines and eyes.  I adhered the pumpkin to the card using pop dots.  I really like using pop dots because it really does give the card a more finished look because of the dimension. 



I used the Boo To You embossing folder by Provo Craft to emboss the purple cardstock. Cute!!



 I added a little ghost to the inside of the card.  The ghost is a cut from the Paper Doll Dress-Up cartridge too.  I really like that the cart has so many different cuts, not just paper dolls and clothes! It has a lot of extras. 






The ribbon on the bottom of the card is the same ribbon I used on the Hello Kitty halloween card on my previous post.  It's Celebrate It! from Michaels.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. really great!!!!

    CARD CHALLENGE on contest page. come join us.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job on the embossing on the card.

    ReplyDelete