Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dragon!

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past few weeks.  We have been doing some traveling and projects around our house and have just been busy, busy, busy!  This card is for a boy, my sweet medium cupe!  He is starting school so I wanted to make him something to mark the occasion. 



It's simple and boyish, which is what I wanted!  I used textured cardstock for the dragon.  The dragon was cut using the Dress-up Paper Dolls cart, it's cut at 4".  I used stickles and glossy accents to give him some texture! 
The card itself is cut at 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 and folded.  The red paper is cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The blue paper is textured using the Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder (cuttlebug) and cut at 4 x 5.  I used ribbon from the dollar section at Target to give it a bit more color.


I also used pop-dots so that the dragon was raised for more dimension!  Inside it is lined with red cardstock!

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment